at Robert Half in Newark, Delaware, United States
Description Robert Half is currently working with a client seeking an interim Finance Manager.Join our team on a contract basis, where you will be working closely with management in various business groups to provide the required financial information, analysis, and advice in order to make financially sound decisions. In addition, the Finance Manager will be tasked with the responsibility of articulating the financial results at the end of each reporting period and for each planning cycle.
- Develop operating and financial metrics, analyze results and trends to create impactful insights, report results to executive leadership and key stakeholders, and improve forecasting and modelling accuracy
- Manage the preparation of materials related to detailed business unit projections and highlight risks/opportunities
- Own, prep, and coordinate the annual/quarterly/monthly budget and reforecast processes
- Establish strong partnerships with leaders across the organization
- Develop processes to improve close cycle times and reduce errors by working with the accounting team
- Assemble findings, recommendations, and reporting for executive-level management
- Collaborate with business unit leaders on overall business strategy and the completeness and accuracy of the material inputs to the company financial model
- Institute and automate reports by leveraging financial systems and BI tools Requirements – Minimum of 4+ years of progressive experience in a FP& A capacity
- Strong written and verbal skills to interact clearly and effectively in a fast-changing environment
- Prior experience using budgetary software and accounting systems
- Bachelor or Business Administration degree with a specialization in Finance or Accounting
- CPA designation or MBA preferred
- Excellent MS Excel skills, including financial modeling and data analysis capabilities
- Solid understanding of financial modeling and accounting implications
- 2+ years of people development and leadership experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.