at JPMorgan Chase in Newark, Delaware, United States
The ReEntry Program is a 15-week fellowship program, beginning March 20, 2023 and ending June 30, 2023, with the prospect of an offer for permanent employment with JP Morgan Chase at the end of the program. The program offers a reintroduction to corporate life for those returning to the workplace after an extended career break for two or more years. The fellowship placements will be based on both business needs and candidate skill set and interest areas within our Corporate Investment Banking, Asset Wealth Management & Commercial Banking Operations business.
Please refer to our ReEntry Overview page for further information regarding the Program
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Finance participate in and manage a broad portfolio of projects, ranging from multi-year programs such as replacing strategic product systems, rolling out new products, building out new branches, to ongoing finance process improvements. The key objectives of the team are:
• Understand and articulate the Finance business requirements and, through the development of functional specifications (working closely with Finance SMEs in CIB Controllers, LEC, PC. FC groups) and articulate said requirements to our technology partners.
• Build and maintain close working relationship with the core project team, regional finance & corporate finance teams, and our business operations & technology partners along with our clients within the business.
• Ongoing leadership in all phases of the project through testing and implementation, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of end solution to our user base
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
• Gather, understand and document finance business requirements and support the preparation of functional specifications
• Development / review of detailed operating model from a business and process perspective
• Define and document business requirements
• Work with the Program test manager to develop test strategy, document test plans, test scripts and test data, ensuring adequate testing of business requirements and operating model.
• Actively pursue the resolution of business issues identified during testing
• Work with Business Lead to co-ordinate project efforts and migration plans
• Work with Project Manager to identify and manage project risks. • Ensure all Project documentation are updated in project repository
• Manage/coach junior BAs
T echnical Skills & Knowledge
• Knowledge of finance business function, processes & technology platform
• Knowledge / project management skills e.g. Project Life cycle, project governance, project control, best practices would be advantageous.
• Strong, proven ability in business analytical skills is preferable
• Structured business analysis skills.
• Influencing, negotiation & conflict management skills
• Team player & ability to multi-task
• Initiative, proactive approach, ownership, responsibility
• Judgement; reasoned, balanced decision taker
• Clear, concise oral & written communication skills
• Attention to detail, results oriented and delivery focused.
• Desktop tools (excel, power-point, MS Project)
• Presentation skills
• Accounting or PM qualification would be advantageous
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than two hundred years. We have been a leader in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We collaborate across the globe to deliver the solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 100 countries and hold global leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm every day. This is why we can offer you an outstanding career.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include cTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account