at CTG in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Willow Build Analyst
Nov 15, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is looking for an outstanding consultant with Epic Inpatient Willow experience!
Project Duration: 11 months
Project Location: Remote (GA)
Job Title: Willow Analyst
• Responsible for assisting with build and migration projects and support of the Epic Willow application
• Candidate will need to show a willingness to be a team player
• Assist in applying application implementation best practices
• Current Epic Certification in Willow Inpatient
• Previous experience with large healthcare organizations
• At least 3 years of inpatient Epic Willow experience
• Understands Epic methodology along with potential risks and implications
• Strong consulting and communication skills
• Preferable background as a pharmacist or pharmacy tech
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Application Management & Support
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No