at CTG in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Epic HIM Analyst
Nov 15, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is looking for an Epic HIM Analyst for our large healthcare client in Georgia!
Project Duration:1 year – start 1/16/2023
Project Location:Remote, EST Time Zone
Job Title:Epic HIM Analyst
Description:Full-time (consulting position)
Join CTG, a Certified Best Place to Work Company!
- Knowledge transfer will be performed remotely.
- Monday – Friday 8a-5p ET, No after-hours on-call.
- Work with clients to design, develop, test, implement, troubleshoot, and manage the development and deployment of Epic HIM /Access HIM systems
- Guide client through best practice
- Understand the application and related HIM/Access HIM workflows so that consultative guidance can be provided to the client through the design decision phase
- Assist with issue resolution.
- Validate that the training materials support the client’s workflows
- Other tools and tasks
- Opps Jobs
- RRD (Remote Report Distribution)
- Workque management
- Coding Mpages
- Deficiency Management
- Chart Requests
- Chart Tracking
- Epic HIM Certification required
- Minimum Requirements
- 3 + years of Epic HIM experience
- Operational knowledge of Epic HIM Workflow
- Epic Revenue Cycle/Patient Accounting
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Application Management & Support
- Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No