at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Beaker CP Analyst
Nov 15, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG has a new opportunity available with a healthcare client! CTG is seeking a Remote Epic CP Beaker Analyst for production support!
Project Duration: 11 months with possible extension
Project Location: Remote (GA)
Job Title: Epic CP Beaker Analyst
• Provide Epic application support (work tickets, service/change request, routine maintenance), while client focuses on important initiatives
• This position will be focused on working down the ticket queue
• No on call
• Documentation of responsibilities, how to’s and any requirements of your specific role on this project is expected
• Initial document will be created during the knowledge transfer period and maintained through the life of the engagement
• Must have Epic Beaker CP certification, with current NVTs and at least 2 years of support experience
• Lab operational, MT, MLT or other preferred
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Application Management & Support
- Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No