at The Fresh Market in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States
The Fresh Market & You::
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Our added benefits for joining The Fresh Market team
- Team Member discount of 30%
- Early Earn Wage Access (You can access up to 50% (max $500) of your earned wages on-demand per pay period)
- 401K contribution and company match
- Financial Wellness Program
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans are available
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance for individual, spouse, partner, and family
- Discounts on pet insurance, daycare, event tickets, and many more.
About the Position::
Do you have experience with baked goods? Are you committed to delivering a first-class experience for guests? Our Assistant Bakery Manager will assist the Bakery Manager with department inventory, pricing integrity, and other operational processes that require significant attention to detail. Your number one priority is to provide hospitality for a first-class guest experience while delivering results.
What You'll Do::
- With the Bakery Manager, you are an ambassador of the department and will set an example for excellence as you assist in the management of all relevant functions and activities
- Ensuring all guests are greeted and proactively assisted in an engaging manner with accurate and timely information
- Having the knowledge to make product/service recommendations to guests and accommodating their special requests and to create our Convenient Meal Solutions per our standards
- Coordinating the ordering of bakery items with the Bakery Manager
- Properly receiving/stocking of goods that follow rotation standards when replenishing product levels to reduce shrink and damage, enforcing product management standards
- Unload deliveries of products to ensure freshness and quality; including cases, coolers, freezers, and sales floor
- Assist with engaging, motivating, and training team members “on-the-job” as well as through The Fresh Market Academy to provide excellent guest service in a safe and secure manner
- Ensure that department team members are adhering to The Fresh market standards and policies
- Ensure department adherence to all safety requirements and protocols, including food safety, per TFM policies, and per law
To meet the needs of our stores, guests, and teams, this position requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, days, evenings, and holidays.