at PeopleReady in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Loader / Unloader
PeopleReady of New Castle, DE is now hiring Loaders / Unloaders!
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required – yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you’ll benefit from:
- The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
- Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
- The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
- The ability to sign up for jobs right from our mobile app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $16.10 / hour
What you’ll be doing as a Loader / Unloader:
- Employees will carefully and safely help to load and unload trucks and move the materials to a designated area.
- Employee will work as part of a team to move heavy loads.
- Employee will follow all instructions given by the site supervisor.
Shift Timings: 1st Shift (Day)
- Must be able to carry heavy loads of 50 lbs or more on a repetitive basis.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must have safety awareness and knowledge of construction site safety rules.
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.