at APN Software Services Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
1. Formulates reagents for Dimension, Vista, Stratus CS and Atellica product lines.
2. Follows production worksheets and area procedures.
3. Properly documents production steps in batch records by following GDP.
4. Complies with quality system and regulatory agencies: FDA, DEA, ISO, OSHA, etc.…
5. Interacts with cross functional teams including Technical Operations, R&D, Planning, etc.….
6. Partners with support personnel to troubleshoot formulation processes.
7. Operates manufacturing equipment.
8. Works independently and as part of a team.
9. Supports continuous improvement initiatives in the formulation area.
Associates Degree or higher in Biology or Chemistry or equivalent work experience is required. Desirable experiences may include: Formulation, troubleshooting, Production environment, regulatory requirements, SAP, Documentum, Microsoft software, good documentation practices, good manufacturing practices, general laboratory practices and chemical handling. Candidate must also have strong communication abilities, interpersonal skills, strong work ethics and be a team player.
Supports semi-complex manufacturing related studies and processes. Gathers and records semi-complex production information; enters data into internal computer systems. Participates in semi-complex repairing and retesting for product and/or manufacturing facilities. Helps develop estimates of requirements arising from process changes. Resolves semi-complex manufacturing for maintenance related problems affecting daily operations. May participate in technical problem solving/troubleshooting support to a manufacturing environment. Participates in troubleshooting for machine operations to determine parameters for improving efficiency in a production environment.
Approximately the first 3-6 months will be on a first shift position (6:00AM to 2:30PM) due to training purposes. After training is complete, this position may be worked on the second shift (2:30PM to 11:00PM)
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, APN Software is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. APN complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.