at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Dover, Delaware, United States
Kronos Payroll Analyst – Travel Nursing – 100% Remote – 2214035
Job : Professional and Managerial
Primary Location : Work from Home
Organization : Nursing Support Services 201543
As a Kronos Payroll Analyst in Nursing Support Services, you’ll get to support the Travel Nursing function by performing:
+ Heavy timekeeping in Kronos
+ Tracking down missed punches
+ Communicating with travel nurses/traveler agency
+ Report Creation
+ Heavy Excel usage (Macros, Functions, VLOOKUP)
+ Access database usage to format data
+ Chart/graph creation
The Nursing Support Services Kronos Payroll Analyst position is responsible for the processing of Traveler Payroll, management of the department Traveler Access database, invoice/billing as part of the Traveler payroll process, updating credentials in CATS system, and other duties as assigned. Candidate knowledge of Kronos, Excel are required – Access experience is preferred.
Responsible for analyzing data, communicating, and validating requests for improvements to business processes, practices, financial data, and information systems by serving as a liaison between stakeholders. Understand business problems and opportunities in the framework of requirements, and recommend solutions that will enable the organization to achieve its objectives. Collaborate with others to manage financial business reporting, monitor and maintain budget processes, and provide services.
-Remote/Work From Home
+ Management of large traveler payroll weekly, processing invoices and reconciliation.
+ Ensures the most effective operation of the area through program development and management, process improvement and coordination of processes across functions.
+ Manage and support business functions within the department
+ Ensure that strategic goals are met, analyze and apply strategic elements effectively.
+ Collect data, evaluate information, present options and recommendations, clearly communicate decisions, and collaborate with others on team.
+ Develop communications that support strategic and operational improvement plans to include presentations, proposals, policy and procedures, and business summaries.
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity – of culture, thinking, learning and leading – is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt’s mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
- US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children’s Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
- Healthcare’s Most Wired: Among the nation’s 100 “most-wired” hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
- Becker’s Hospital Review: named as one of the “100 Great Hospitals in America”, in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
- The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children’s hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
- Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
- National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
- Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6 th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) and 3 years relevant experience
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
+ Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
+ Sedentary category requiring exertion up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Movement
+ Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one’s feet without moving.
+ Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
+ Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
+ Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
+ Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
+ Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
+ Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
+ Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
+ Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
+ Frequent: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands. Sensory
+ Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
+ Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
+ Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
+ Continuous: Smell: Ability to detect and identify odors. Environmental Conditions
+ Occasional: Chemicals and Gasses: Medications, cleaning chemicals, oxygen, other medical gases used in work area.
Req ID: 2214035
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is committed to principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action.