at GEORGE & LYNCH INC in Dover, Delaware, United States
Description: Laborer on construction sites helping hot mix operators, pipe crews. Commercial is preferred. Skills: Must have driver's license and own transportation to and from job sites. Experience in laboring on construction site needed. Duties: Shoveling, racking, shoveling, working with concrete and assistant operator hot mix Construction sites in DE and MD. Drug testing is required.
- Must report to work each day as scheduled by Foreman on time and ready to work.
- Employee shall call Foreman if they are to miss day or report late.
- Must wear required safety clothing and personal safety equipment as required per daily situation.
- Work is basically geared toward manual labor.
- Using but not limited to hand tools aka shovels, hammers, stakes, measuring devises, and bars.
- Using but not limited to mechanical tools aka walk behind equipment, compaction tools, and jack hammers.
- Must know how to read rulers and construction layout markings.
- This labor class included accomplished pipe layers, lute operator, form assembler, and rebar cutter.
- Certified Traffic Control Managers
- Certified QCQA Field Tech
- Screed Specialist (Hot Mix and Concrete)
- Can operate broom tractors and dirt rollers.