at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Newark, DE
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM and rotating Saturdays and Sundays 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM onsite in Newark, Delaware.
This role offers a competitive salary and incentives with up to $3,000 in cash bonuses during the first year of employment.
The Contact Center Customer Service Agent is responsible for delivering superior customer service by responding to inbound calls directed to their assigned queues. The incumbent will follow all policies, procedures and scripts to build rapport, positively identify Customers, ask appropriate questions, identify solutions and issue resolutions at the first touch. This position requires the Contact Center Customer Service Agent to act as a customer advocate by taking ownership of the account and follow through to satisfy the customer at first point of contact. The incumbent should be analyzing information from the caller to identify fraud and risks to the Bank, identify possible solutions to recommend, and to resolve all issues posed by the Customer.
The Contact Center Customer Service Agent will identify opportunities, expand relationships, and ensure that the Customer has all of the appropriate convenience solutions available to them. The incumbent will adhere to and maintain satisfactory service standards for talk time, queue time, and abandon guidelines to ensure Stellar Service from the Team. The incumbent will manage Customer Service requests while presenting cross sell opportunities that will benefit the Customer and expand their relationship. This position will achieve all individual and Team sales and adherence goals while maintaining all required documentation, tracking logs, and sales tracking applications to support Team goals. The incumbent will perform transactions and inquiries using a variety of system networks to provide Customer Service to both internal and external Customers while maintaining a strict code of confidentiality regarding Bank and Customer information.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a call center environment preferred.
- Previous banking experience with sales goals preferred.
- Retail sales experience and recognition of buying cues and uncovering needs are required.
- Experience in an environment where exceed customer expectations is expected.
- Ability to follow established policies, regulations, guidelines and procedures.
- The incumbent must have PC experience, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter requiring minimal supervision and prioritize work effectively.
- Must have superior communication skills, excellent problem solving skills, and a focus on attention to detail.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.