at Chubb in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Senior Financial Analyst
Chubb is the worlds largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
The Senior Financial Analyst is a pivotal team member of Chubb Global Casualty. They will interact with a diverse group of internal personnel including other financial analysts, divisional leadership, and/or functional staff. Specific areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to quarterly close, quarterly flux analysis, account reconciliations and project management.
- Facilitate the timely identification and resolution of legacy and current reconciling items. Prepare reconciliations and research out-of-balances by running queries, analyzing results and communicating with business partners to drive corrective actions. Facilitate reconciliation process, analyze results, and propose resolution.
- Process quarterly standard and unplanned entries to facilitate and support the close process.
- Responds to ad hoc requests from various internal business partners and external customers.
- Interfaces with client processing organizations including Reinsurance Services, TPA Tape Unit, CDW, and Claims.
- Ability to understand relations between the various systems used to provide information (claim premium and loss reporting, billing, claims handling instructions) and put knowledge in application to maintain/improve/correct data.
- Proactively identify opportunities to introduce process improvements and operational efficiency.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of special projects and performs other duties and tasks in order to meet company objectives within established time frames.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity