at Ashland, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Ashland Specialty Ingredients, GP
Are you the kind of person that is always thinking, sketching, seeking, and adjusting? Who needs to understand how things work and then figure out how they can work better? Are you a passionate, tenacious, solver who loves to work with others who share your drive? Are you positive, constructive, and ingenious?
Are you always solving?
Then wed like to meet you and bet youd like to meet us.
Ashland has an exciting opportunity for aQuality Technician to join ourAquarius business at our Wilmington, DE Facility. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the Quality function. This position will report toQuality Assurance Manager.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain compliance with all health, safety and environmental procedures and guidelines
- Conduct raw material testing per the associated work instruction
- Conduct In process and finished goods testing per the associated work instruction
- Prepare laboratory batches for new and existing products as needed
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly calibration verifications as per the schedule
- Provide support through performing complaint investigations
- Review batch records and perform final product release through iLIMS as needed
- Perform daily and weekly housekeeping assignments
- Perform and assist in miscellaneous QA activities including new product setup, customer information requests, training, internal audits, and process improvement activities
- Maintain inventory of laboratory supplies, raw materials for laboratory batches, and laboratory chemicals
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as needed
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Laboratory cGMP
- Knowledge of Laboratory Safety
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to read, interpret, and report data
- Regularly required to walk, stand, climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Work Instruction (WI)
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work a monthly rotating shift schedule
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- BS in Chemistry or Biology or equivalent years of experience
- Experience with SAP and LIMS
- At least two years of laboratory experience in a regulated industry
In more than 100 countries, the people of Ashland LLC. (NYSE: ASH) provide the specialty chemicals, technologies and insights to help customers create new and improved products for today and sustainable solutions for tomorrow. Our chemistry is at work every day in a wide...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity