at First Citizens Community Bank in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
- Assist with the development, in coordination with the Career Development Officer, of a Strategic Training plan to identify goals and objectives to meet skill development needs and to address those needs for all employees of First Citizens in order to retain and build a high-performance workforce.
- Work cross-functionally to understand the needs of the business and build a road map of ongoing improvements and scaling of the training team and our processes. Drive continual improvement and scaling of our training program via team-wide initiatives.
- Ensure the effective development, delivery, and tracking of internal training programs which includes annual regulatory compliance trainings, purchased programs and community education/training programs that have a positive effect on First Citizens employees and their level of performance. Directly supervise and manage the development of the Talent Development Specialist(s) to ensure that training and related programs are administered and delivered in a professional, consistent, and effective manner.
- Responsible for the effective design and delivery of all new hire orientation and training. This includes actual hands-on training for all new hires in CSR, Universal Associate, and Office Manager positions.
- Coordinate product and sales training goals and objectives focused on improving the customer experience by working with Regional Managers, Senior Management, and support department supervisors to ensure staff is properly equipped to carry out the Bank’s Strategic objectives for growth.
- Manage and perform administration duties including, but not limited to, managing the education and training budgets, WedNet programs, and managing the new hire and employee training evaluation program.
- Develop and maintain a personal program for maintaining an adequate level of knowledge in banking matters, training and skill development techniques, management techniques and personal skills; and demonstrate personal and interpersonal behavior, attitude, judgment, communication and initiative with customers and employees in order to ensure an acceptable degree of performance.