at First State Orthopaedics in Newark, Delaware, United States
Looking to kick start your career in the medical field? Enjoy interacting with and assisting the public in a fast-paced environment? First State Orthopaedics is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist for our Newark, DE locations so if you are helpful in nature, organized, and ready to work, apply today!
**Must be available for rotating shifts 7:00am through 6:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Provide direct support to physicians, mid-level providers, clerical staff and patients.
- Coordinate inter and intra office communications.
- Work directly with patients to ensure smooth patient flow, patient satisfaction and coordination of multiple tasks.
- Answer incoming telephone calls.
- Schedule appointments.
- Collect patient information concerning procedures and entering the information into the system.
- Process credit card payments and end of day settlement for credit card payments.
- Manage petty cash account.
- Maintain paperwork at front desk.
- Maintain strict patient confidentiality.
- Maintain OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
- Solid computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel among the different office locations.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel or bend for extended periods of time.