at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Wilmington, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
The Commercial Loan Closer will be responsible for the comprehensive gathering of all necessary information needed for the documentation and closing of commercial loan requests in a timely accurate and professional manner according to bank policy, regulatory compliance guidelines and legal requirements. The incumbent will work with the Portfolio Managers and Credit Analysts to ensure all loan requests are ready to be submitted to the documentation area. These functions will include but not limited to, ensuring all necessary due diligence is completed, all organizational documents have been obtained and that any other documentation to support the loan approval have been collected. The incumbent will have a good working knowledge of Commercial loan processes and commercial documentation requirements. The incumbent will maintain accurate and current statuses and proactively follow up on all loans in specialist pipeline and monitor turnaround time goals on specific tasks assigned.
• College degree preferred or equivalent experience in commercial banking.
• Must have 2+ years of Commercial Loan experience.
• Prior knowledge of Compliance, comprehension of legal documents, appropriate government lending regulation guidelines as it pertains to commercial loans.
• Must have the ability to resolve problems quickly.
• Must be able to make decisions and recommendations on difficult and important issues affecting individual loan transactions within their level of authority.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.