at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Wayne, PA or Wilmington, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Hybrid/Onsite - 3 days a week in the office and 2 days a week remote
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for the overarching network architecture, recommending and validating network technologies and implementing new solutions. The incumbent will address failures and challenges within these services, systems, applications, and manage planned upgrades to these systems. The incumbent is expected to have a working knowledge of enterprise routing, datacenter design, firewall implementation and fault tolerant solutions. The engineer should have knowledge on SDWAN, Datacenter automation and collaboration. The engineer will serve as the technical lead for certain highly available line- of-business applications and will be the primary escalation point for systems related problems, accountable for identifying and resolving root-causes.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or work experience.
- Must have 5+ years of experience providing hands-on systems support for Information Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience related to Public and hybrid cloud design and deployments
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Professional (CCNP) preferred.
- Extensive Cisco Experience (Nexus 9k, ISR4k, Router and Switches, IWAN, Meraki, Cisco SD-WAN).
- Firewall experience with Cisco Firepower and ASA legacy configurations.
- Demonstrated expertise with Visio to produce detailed network documentation.
- Familiarity with Cisco ISE and Network Access Control Systems.
- Understanding of IP Telephony Solutions, such as Cisco Call Manager, Redsky, UCCX, Five9s.
- Must have thorough knowledge and will contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of Data Center strategy and processes.
- Exceptional problem solving/troubleshooting skills and also be detailed oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent listening ability as the incumbent will have frequent contact with internal customers as well as various technology partners
- Ability to lift and move items up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel within the WSFS Bank footprint in the Greater Philadelphia region as needed
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.