at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Newark, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Hybrid/Onsite - 3 days a week in the office and 2 days a week remote
Cash Connect, a division of WSFS Bank, is proud to be a leading national provider of ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services. Cash Connect’s continual commitment to innovation has helped our clients remain at the forefront of change. Cash Connect continues to reinvent service vendor management, ATM Cash Forecasting, and Vault Cash resale.
The .NET Software Developer will work as part of a development team to create, test, and maintain custom applications and information systems solutions which process existing business and new lines of business. This position will provide detailed technical design and development of applications, process automation solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms and document and demonstrate solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagram, charts, code comments and clear code. The incumbent will develop modular and reusable code components following best practices and standards and interact with users to understand business requirements/process flows and translate into technical requirements for assigned projects and job requests as well as collaborate with leads, other developers, project managers, customers, database and system administrators for end to end application development and implementation and participate in design and code review sessions. The incumbent will also provide technical production support and technical troubleshooting assistance as well as administrative support to new and existing applications and define, resolve, and/or escalate issues for resolution.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience as a software developer and/or other similar relevant experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the field of software design, application development and support. Prior ATM/banking/financial services experience a plus.
- Established technical knowledge in software development methodologies and implementation of Web and Windows applications utilizing Microsoft .NET technology stack.
- Possess mature understanding of the entire SDLC development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Strong experience with SQL database modelling, design and development writing stored procedures, view objects.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver high-quality, complex systems using Software development methods, independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner.
- Must have effective and professional written and verbal communication skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.