at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Philadelphia, PA or Northern Wilmington, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Hybrid/Onsite - The position will have a hybrid work schedule of 3 days a week in the office and 2 days a week remote.
The Production Support Analyst serves as an intermediary between business and technical partners to collect and translate business requirements to resolve technical support incidents and support system implementations, enhancements, and upgrades. The incumbent will provide application support and effective testing of internal business banking systems to ensure business solutions support the company goal and objectives. The Production Support Analyst will meet all assigned SLAs, department goals and/or objectives, while providing ongoing application support for internal business systems including application problem resolution, access management, report development and application development. This role will partner with business and technical representatives to complete implementation of business and core application release/upgrades for supported applications; document business line requirements and translate into proper system requirement specifications; troubleshoot application issues, work with end users and/or service providers to determine the scope of the problem and collect all relevant details to identify potential solutions and make recommendations for workarounds and/or escalate issues accordingly. The Production Support Analyst will participate in projects such as application implementations, upgrades, enhancements, completing deliverables, ensuring bank guidelines are met, assist in end-user training, unit testing and development of associated documentation.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of related work experience.
- Must have 5+ years of experience as an Application Support or Production Support Analyst in a high-volume, deadline dependent, production support environment in the banking or financial services industry.
- Must have knowledge of core banking systems and integrated business applications. Experience with FIS systems is a plus.
- Must have extensive knowledge of software applications, database structures, internet, cloud-based systems, client server and mainframe technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with reporting systems and data structures including report writing experience. Experience with Business Objects or related tool is preferred.
- Must have theoretical and practical knowledge relevant to the technology that supports banking business systems.
- Must have experience writing basic SQL queries and with SQL report server.
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing test plans and test scripts in both manual and automated testing environments.
- Must have a demonstrated aptitude for solving complex problems.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some nights and weekends based on planned deployments or upgrades.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.