at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Philadelphia, PA or Wilmington, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Hybrid/Onsite - The position will have a hybrid work schedule of 3 days a week in the office and 2 days a week remote.
The Data Reporting Analyst will work with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to develop and implement metric/performance indicator reporting and dashboards to drive Wealth’s management decision-making. This position validates and interprets all data received in multiple formats to ensure data quality, integrity, and completeness for accurate reporting. The incumbent will effectively communicate with stakeholders, gather business requirements, and manage user acceptance testing to ensure that business needs and requirements are met. The incumbent will discuss patterns, root causes, and recommended actions resultant from data analysis and use tools, such as Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Teams, SQL, SharePoint, Excel, and Web. The Data Reporting Analyst will complete and deliver work on time while maintaining data integrity and accuracy.
- Manage all reporting and data management functions for dashboard, report and metric creation and analysis across Wealth.
- Leverage data visualization tools, such as Power BI, transformation tools such as Alteryx, and numerous data sources to build impactful dashboards and reporting for Wealth leadership.
- Extract, tabulate, and analyze data to support program activity and assist in Management decision making.
- Understand departmental business problems and opportunities and conduct analysis and creative problem solving to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goal
- Work closely with stakeholders on requirements for key business metrics, visualization, delivery and enabling actionable insights.
- Identify and document operation business requirements and processes, including providing clarification on any requirement discrepancies.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to new processes, functionality, and/or proposed solutions within the department.
- Communicate recommendations and status updates to impacted stakeholders ensuring data needs are met.
- Assist with the creation of presentations designed to influence key stakeholders and drive strategic business decisions.
- Draw on strengths of being detail oriented, data driven and organized to produce reports that enable the business to highlight progress, risks and defects across systems and processes.
- Identify innovative strategies to create operational and/or system efficiencies.
- Support the technology data strategy through the building of common product, business, and reference databases and automation.
- Build relationships with technology management, internal users and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related technical or business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a data, business or reporting analyst. Prior wealth management and/or financial services industry experience preferred
- Knowledge and hands-on experience building reports with various reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik or Microsoft Power BI. Power BI experience preferred.
- Solid hands-on experience with SQL, Power BI and SharePoint
- Experience with Power Query and advanced Excel functions. Writing DAX measures & ETL processes
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate effective and professional written, verbal, and non-verbal communication. Incumbent must be organized, detail-oriented, and produce high quality project documentation.
- Must have the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and with outside vendors and contractors.
- Must have strong project management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.