at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Wilmington, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Personal Trust Administrator will provide daily administration of personal trust accounts of moderate to high complexity, profile and/or volume. The incumbent will manage personal trust accounts and relationships; perform all tasks necessary for proper risk adverse administration of trust, investment management, custody or IRA accounts: account and file establishment; account and file maintenance; system maintenance and transaction input; cash and securities processing; perform detailed, enhanced account reviews, remediation/mitigation of all issues discovered during account reviews; and compliance and legal projects as required. The incumbent will maintain close communication with clients, outside advisors, and internal associates; accurately and professionally communicate with clients and advisors by telephone, email and correspondence. The incumbent will accurately generate documents, correspondence, and emails necessary for proper trust administration.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience is required; CTFA or equivalent designation preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in personal trust administration; Delaware directed trust experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office and SEI Trust 3000 or similar trust accounting system
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written skills; strong interpersonal skills that allow for interaction and cooperation with all levels both internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines
- Conscientious work habits and close attention to detail
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.