at First State Orthopaedics in Newark, Delaware, United States
Position Objective: Responsible for mail deliveries to all FSO facilities.
Position Requirements: High School Diploma or GED. Must have a valid driver’s license. Possess necessary tools and equipment. Ability to work late evening starting at 4:00 p.m. and late night until 12:30 a.m. Monday-Friday with weekends as needed.
- Load mail bags onto mail vehicle for distribution.
- Retrieve and deliver mail bags to all First State Orthopaedics locations every evening.
- Prioritize work to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Maintain records of receipts and invoices.
- Respond promptly to emergency calls.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
Physical/Mental Demands: Must handle multiple tasks simultaneously and subject to interruptions. Physical effort requires repetitive movements, standing, walking, stooping, squatting, reaching above shoulder level, climbing and heavy lifting.