at Incyte Corporation in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Incyte is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel medicines to meet serious unmet medical needs in oncology and inflammation and autoimmunity. Incyte is committed to the rigorous pursuit of research and development excellence to improve the lives of patients, make a difference in health care, and build sustainable value.
The Company strives to discover and develop first-in-class and best-in-class medicines-advancing a diverse portfolio of large and small molecules.
Job Summary (Primary function)
The Director, Commercial Training is responsible for the development all new training materials in preparation for a new product launch in addition to meeting and exceeding the Sales and Leadership Management training requirements of the Commercial organization. The Director develops the strategic vision and delivers, and manages all aspects of the Commercial Training Department.
Essential Functions of the Job (Key responsibilities)
* Define the strategic vision and establish departmental goals and objectives.
* Partner with senior leadership of the Sales, Marketing, Medical and Human Resource organizations to design, develop and deliver training programs for the Sales, Marketing and all other Commercial groups.
* Training will include both Sales and Leadership Development programs.
* Leverage organizational and communication skills to create and implement a highly successful training curriculum in concert with training initiatives for commercial organization.
* Oversee training budget utilizing internal and external resources.
* Hire and lead two direct reports in the development and delivery of all training programs.
* With collaborative partners, develop and execute the training curriculum for all new launch products and disease states.
* Responsible for driving all training material through the Medical, Legal and Regulatory (MLR) review process.
* Ensure organizational and department policies and procedures are consistently maintained and present a positive impression of the organization through all training programs.
* Establish and maintain the Incyte LMS to roll out and track all commercial training activities.
Qualifications (Minimal acceptable level of education, work experience, and competency)
* Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred.
* 10 + years of Sales / Management training experience required.
* 10 + years pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry required.
* Dermatology market knowledge and experience preferred.
* PC literate including Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel.
* Preferred skills in adult learning principles, technology and E-Learning training.
* Proven leadership skills, with direct people management as well as mentoring/coaching skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with presentation experience to all management levels.
* Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage concurrent cross-functional projects.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Management reserves the right to change or modify such duties as required.
Incyte Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We Respect Your Privacy
Learn more at:
The Incyte hiring organization processes your personal data to manage your job application in order to enter into an employment relationship with you if you are the successful candidate.
During the process, you may be asked to respond to questions that will screen out your application if you do not meet certain objective criteria required by the job. You can learn more about this process .
You may have the right to access, delete, restrict, edit, move, or object to the use of your personal data. You may also have a right to report concerns to the authority responsible for data privacy in the country where the position is based or where you live or work.
You can learn more about Incyte's data protection practices . By accessing this link you can learn about the types of personal data we collect, how we use it, whether collection and processing is optional, sources of the personal data we process, how it is shared, where it is stored or transferred to, how long we keep it, and contact information for Incyte, Incyte's data protection officer, and your supervisory authority (if applicable).
Please... For full info follow application link.
We appreciate, celebrate, and thrive on one another’s differences and strengths and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. By valuing diversity of backgrounds and perspectives and prohibiting all forms of harassment, we are able to promote a collaborative and innovative work environment in which everybody can contribute to their fullest potential.