at Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. in New Castle, Delaware, United States
The Emergency Response Specialist will perform a variety of assignments armed and/or unarmed to include the welfare, physical protection, and security of a high-profile client. The Specialist will perform concierge/receptionist functions and response services related to emergency response, high risk terminations, workforce disruptions, natural disaster, and civil unrest. The Specialist will also participate in crisis planning, threat monitoring, and investigations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide close protection and other security-related functions for the client's campus assignments;
- Lead counter surveillance operations.
- Perform protective advance planning and threat vulnerability assessments.
- Communicate vulnerabilities or safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Provide response services for a variety of situations including natural disaster, civil unrest, workforce disruptions, and high-risk terminations.
- Respond to emergencies and provide medical support, as necessary.
- Provide high quality service for concierge and receptionist functions.
- Deescalate tense situations or individuals that arise at the client's campus and/or events.
- Conduct threat monitoring and provide recommendations.
- Participate in crisis planning and recommend solutions.
- Conduct investigations and complete investigative reports.
- Complete a variety of reports such as suspicious activity reports, incident reports, shift logs, pattern of life reports, medical treatment reports, and other administrative reports and requirements.
- Ensure vehicle is always clean and operating within all safety and maintenance guidelines.
- Operate and maintain protective, operations, and communications equipment;
- Promptly identify and escalate deficiencies/failures.
- Assist with protection schedules and team assignments, as directed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with at least five years of executive protection experience for high-profile clients or equivalent experience and skills. Preferably possess or be able to meet the legal requirements to obtain, an Armed (Red Card) Security Guard License in Delaware and Unarmed (Yellow Card) Security Guard License in Delaware. HR218, preferred. Law enforcement and/or military experience, preferred.
- Executive protection experience with high net-profile principals.
- Defensive driving tactics training/experience.
- International experience, preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective independent judgment/decision-making and problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Concierge-level customer service skills.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity