at Dentsply Sirona in Milford, Delaware, United States
Dentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona's global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company's shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
This position performs manual and machine operations of various types of production equipment such as filling various components or containers, batching, labeling, machining, sorting, inspecting, and packaging. Also includes responsibility for monitoring and assuring the quality of product, making simple machine adjustments, keeping equipment in good working order, frequent cleaning of equipment and work area, and counting and recording of production units and labor time.
- Primary responsibilities that relate to Red Belt duties and key tasks:
- Understands and performs all tasks contained in Red Belt, Zebra Printing, and Line Clearance SOPs.
- Performs initial line setups relating to printing Fill Pack Specifications and Line Clearance Forms
- Provides error-free printing of all related product labels such as in-process, barcode, and case pack labels.
- Performs label reconciliation as needed.
- Performs all steps of Line Clearance verifications, in a consistently error-free manner.
- Provides restocking of components/packaging verifications.
- Inspects online printing equipment verifications for lot #, item #, and expiration dates.
- Provides flexibility by performing as a line worker on certain occasions relating to the following tasks:
- Performs a diverse range of tasks related to operating a variety of manufacturing equipment utilized in the production of various products (i.e. opening, closing, mixing, filling, loading, inserting parts, capping products, tightening lids, sealing bags, etc.).
- Moves freely around the machine to assure all working mechanisms are operating properly and reach all necessary parts in the machine to make adjustments, minor repairs, set-up, changeovers, etc.
- Owns training of other production operators at various job tasks.
- Ensures compliance with QA, GMP, SOP, FDA, 5S, and labor standards.
- Owns reporting of production units,...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity