at Western Industries-North, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Western Pest Services is a premier provider of pest control solutions. Western Pest Services protects more than just homes and business in our area. The homeowners know us as the local brand to get the job done and businesses know us as the local brand that will protect their brand. Getting the job done with great services is what we are all about. Internally, we work to keep our work family safe, to provide them with the tools to help them grown, and to keep it fun. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader.
We are currently seeking a Pest Control Technician. This position will be based out of our Wilmington, DE branch!
- Competitive Compensation!
- Comprehensive benefit package: medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, stock purchase, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Award-winning Company Paid Training!
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- Company pays for your State Pesticide License
- Smartphone, Equipment, etc.
- Opportunities for growth, development, and advancement through an actual growth
- Awards and recognition
If you are a positive professional who enjoys making personal connections with your customers, independence, having fun, and keeping homeowners and businesses in our area safe and healthy, then this is the job for you.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Complete our industry-leading, company paid two-month training
- Help either/both residential or commercial customers with their pest control issues
- Survey attics, crawlspaces, and the interiors and exteriors of homes or businesses in our area
- Inspect property for wildlife and rodent damage and perform light carpentry work related to animal exclusion
- Set baits and live traps to capture wildlife and removal of wildlife
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity