at Kforce in Newark, Delaware, United States
A Kforce client is seeking a Tech Writer – Banking Risk Governance in a hybrid remote position.Summary:The client is looking for a Technical Writer to support the company’s Risk Management organization in the creation of policies, procedures, and other governance documents related to risk management functions. This role will work with model owners and other stakeholders to create concise and consistent documentation for model governance. The Tech Writer will review existing documents, use critical thinking and requirement gathering to determine intent of document; determine if it is a policy, procedure or other; create new document.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years of industry experience as an effective technical writer in Banking Risk/governance/compliance role
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours