at Dentsply Sirona in Milford, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionDentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona's global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company's shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
The Chemical Operator performs a wide variety of manufacturing assignments and tasks related to operating manufacturing mixing equipment. Is responsible for closely following batch formulas used in the production of a variety of products, including properly setting up equipment, weighing out various liquid and powder raw materials (may include converting US weights to METRIC weights), loading mixing equipment with liquids and powders, monitoring process controls and making adjustments and minor repairs to machines as necessary
- Monitors process and/or loading, unloading, cleaning, or setting up of equipment.
- Processes work orders on time and efficiently according to set standards.
- Weighs raw materials, final products, etc.
- Uses statistical process control, including automated data acquisition devices, to monitor quality.
- Maintains cleanliness of equipment and work area. Participates in department 5S program.
- Counts and records production units and labor hours.
- Meets and exceeds all quality standards set forth for the department and division; accurately and neatly documents all quality documents.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED)
Years and Type of Experience:
- 6 months of production experience
Key Required Skills, Knowledge, and Capabilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, standard operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, metric measurement, and decimals.
- Ability to use a calculator, convert weights from US standards to METRIC standards, and use of Statistical Processes...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity