at Capital One Services II, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Job ID: R152804
1307 Walt Whitman (22600), United States of America, Melville, New York
Enterprise Portfolio Delivery Senior Manager (Remote Eligible)
We are looking for a transformational Delivery leader to join the Enterprise Portfolio Delivery (EPD) team. Our team partners across the Chief of Staff and Associate Experience Technology (COS & AXT) Division, and more broadly, the Capital One Enterprise Technology organization to deliver on some of the most high profile and important projects in our company. Our goal is to help teams deliver work more efficiently at a faster pace, with more resilience and an enhanced customer experience on a wide variety of work across Tech.
As a Senior Manager on the Enterprise Portfolio Delivery team within Capital One's Chief of Staff and Associate Experience Technology organization, you will apply your strategy, leadership & delivery orientation to improve tech initiative outcomes and increase our efficiency. You will work with smart and passionate people to deliver results that have a direct impact on the company's technology platforms. You will take on important and exciting responsibilities from day one, working with key stakeholders within our division and across the company. You will be challenged to excel alongside the brightest talent in the industry and be rewarded for your achievements.
The role as a Senior Manager on our team (Business Enablement Office - BEO), spanning multiple responsibilities will be key in driving oversight, governance, and management of important Tech initiatives across the company. You will support several programs that help to ensure the successful delivery of the most critical parts of our overall tech strategy. This role will be responsible for thinking about the big picture, strategic direction, presenting to executive stakeholders, and holding tech teams accountable for overarching delivery goals and commitments. This is a pivotal role leading engagement within our division and with the other divisions in Capital One Technology, ensuring that we deliver on the goals of the Enterprise Portfolio and Delivery (EPD) Organization.
* Partner with technology executives, delivery leaders, and their teams to create a strategic
vision and advance our culture of successful delivery.
* Identify and facilitate trade off discussions amid conflicting priorities.
* Support issue resolution, risk mitigation, and escalation to leadership groups.
* Deploys governance that empowers team level decision-making.
* Apply advanced facilitation and dependency management techniques to drive cross-program
and departmental planning, collaboration, and coordination.
* Proactively identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of delivery.
* Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders and influence adoption of Agile delivery
practices and norms (can have difficult and constructive conversations and push back when
* Improve our ability to deliver key outcomes and continuously improve our performance on
key delivery metrics.
* Lead others through Inclusive, Empowering & Inspiring People leadership.
* Create both divisional and corporate leadership reporting.
* Build and contribute to a culture that fosters diversity, inclusion and belonging and helps
grow diverse teams.
* Lead cross portfolio discussions to increase Cloud Efficiency Spend within our division.
* Onboard portfolios and programs, and provide support (including L3) for Jira Align.
The Successful Candidate also has the ability to:
* Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and seamlessly manages multiple priorities.
* Thinks strategically, understands the big picture but is also able to execute flawlessly with close attention to detail.
* Builds strong relationships, influences across levels and functions, and delivers great results through others.
* Asks the tough questions and challenges the status quo.
* Solves complex problems and leads action across our division and the organization.
* Models the right behaviors for the team and helps... For full info follow application link.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.