at CNC Lumber Ltd. in Newark, Delaware, United States
CNC Lumber Ltd. is a business consulting company which offers supply management services of timber products to our customers. With decades of solid experience of the market, CNC Lumber relentlessly supports every client by personalized attention. We believe that our commitment can drive our customers commitment can drive their every single project to excellence.
We offer a one stop solution tailor-made for every client which includes: material supply planning, procurement advice, quality inspections, and delivery service. Thus, our company needs the professional services of a General Manager to manage all aspects of our supply management services for our customers’ timber products. The General Manager will coordinate our different departments to ensure they work together effectively to provide the highest quality of services for our customers. The General Manager will coordinate the development of key company performance goals to ensure our employees work productively while developing professionally. The General Manager will supervise the work of an Office Assistant.
The hired individual will be responsible for the following duties:
- Establish and manage our company’s goal and policies, periodically adjusting goals based on business environment and industry market conditions;
- Coordinate and monitor our company’s budget and financial goals including profit and loss to fund operations and increase efficiency;
- Review financial statements and other performance data to measure productivity and identify areas needing cost reduction or process improvement;
- Incorporate company objectives, policies, and goals throughout the company’s various departments, management, and overall business plan to maximize profits and use resources to meet supply management needs;
- Periodically conduct management level meetings, recommending and offering constructive suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity and address industry-specific issues and customer demands;
- Monitor project status and establish escalation process and effective communication procedure internally and externally to successfully complete projects on time and within budget;
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive supply network of timber products exported from the U.S. to ensure they efficiently and effectively provide products within budgetary limits;
- Perform personnel functions such as selection, training, or evaluation;
- Travel domestically and internationally as necessary to visit U.S. suppliers and clients in Asia.