at Securitas Electronic Security, Inc.
Job DescriptionSecuritas Electronic Security (SES) Technology and Solutions groups are experiencing tremendous success, and we currently have an Installation Technician (Nurse Call) opening for team-oriented individuals possessing vocational training in electronics or electromechanical engineering. In this role, you will be responsible for providing service on SES products at customer sites. The position provides customer contact for all post-installation problems on security systems and equipment, as well as, special project work, when needed.
SES is a leading, global provider of integrated security and facility solutions that contain best-in-class products and award-winning services for an organization's unique needs. SES' security solutions include product and service outsourcing that integrate cross-disciplinary functions into comprehensive technology-centered customer solutions on a cloud-based platform spanning hardware and software capabilities.
- Installs Health Care equipment systems in hospital, Rehab, convalescent, and long-term care environments. (Rauland, Cornell, Vocia, Roam Alert, Primex, or any 25-70v overhead Paging System)
- Run electrical wiring in attics, drop ceilings, which can include drilling.
- Complete all wiring, connections, and equipment installations ensuring that health care systemsare complete and satisfy customer and contractual requirements.
- Assists and interfaces with the Installation Team Lead or Project Manager regarding on-site scheduling of work activities and timely delivery of equipment.
- Conducts tests to ensure all newly installed systems and component devices are operational.
- Troubleshoots new system installations to ensure proper functioning and to ensure system meets local, county, state or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
- Presents a professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance.
- Performs work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
- Promotes, builds, and maintains good customer relations and assists with contract retention.
- Maintains company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handles proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adheres to and supports Securitas Electronic Security policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
- Keeps abreast of changes and new developments in products and technology. Attends and completes training programs as requested.
- Would prefer to have 3 or more year's experience installing and/or servicing health care systems or related technologies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Vocational/Technical Degree in electrical, security, or computer systems preferred
- Rauland Certification preferred
- Vocia (25-70 Volt Overhead paging) certifications preferred
- Cornell system knowledge preferred
- Roam Alert, Wander guard system knowledge preferred
- IT, and Computer literacy experience preferred
- Climb ladders that extend up to 8ft.
- Carry items up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work on-call on a rotational basis covering after hours & weekend emergency calls.
- A valid state driver's license, without restrictions, is required.
- Highly competitive salary
- Company training and industry leading certification program
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401K with 60% Match up to 6% of salary
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Educational Assistance
- Exceptional growth opportunities
- Wide variety of employee discounts on travel, equipment, and more!