at Solenis, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Business Analyst II
Workday Req Number
# of Openings
Solenis is a leading global producer of specialty chemicals, focused on delivering sustainable solutions for water-intensive industries, including the pulp, packaging paper and board, tissue and towel, oil and gas, petroleum refining, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power, municipal, and pool and spa markets. The company's product portfolio includes a broad array of water treatment chemistries, process aids and functional additives, as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets, minimize environmental impact and maintain healthy water. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the company has 47 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe and employs a team of over 6,000 professionals in 120 countries across five continents. Solenis is a 2021 US Best Managed Company.
For additional information about Solenis, please visitwww.solenis.com or follow us on social media.
The Business Support Analyst II position is a central role in N.A. Corporate Accounts Sales community that supports the various Corporate Account Managers and works closely with Solenis Contract Mgmt, Pricing, Cust Service, Master Data, Business Analysts, Product Management Team as needed to provide technical and business analytical support with the primary goal on enhancing profitability for our major customers, through price, mix, growth, specifically around RFP, bids, and contracts.
- Produce and manage cost & profitability/data analysis for RFP responses, supporting Corporate Accounts Team and Business Management efforts to maintain/improve current business base and win new business
- Provide Corporate Accounts Sales Team with account management reports; Proactively identify areas of business needing profitability improvement and work with CAM to develop solutions
- Provide the NA Corporate Account Sales community with concise data reporting from SAP, Tableau and SalesForce.com. Develop, update and maintain standardized customer profitability reports for routine use. - - - - Provide specific data research as needed.
- Develop and maintain SG&A Budget vs. Actual reporting for individual CAMs Manage special projects associated with Corporate Account pricing. Coordinate with Admin Assistant, Pricing, and OTC
- Manage/support the ongoing process of the Corporate Account Pricing by Admin Assistant and Contract Group, including customer pricing, contract pricing, standard ship-n-bill price submittal.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, finance, accounting, or related fields.
- At least five (5) years of progressive work experience in financial planning and analysis, reporting.
- Experience with SAP
- Very good with Excel
At Solenis, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges, whether in the lab or the field, consider joining our team.
For the protection of our employees, customers, and community, as a condition of employment, all new hires must be fully vaccinated or in the process of obtaining full vaccination against COVID-19 and must provide proof of vaccination prior to starting employment with the company unless a valid exemption applies. A new hire will be considered to be in the process of obtaining full vaccination if they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to their start date and have agreed to become fully vaccinated in a timely manner thereafter.
Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including Minorities / Women/ Veterans / Disabled.
Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Should you require assistance in applying to this opportunity, please reach out to Solenis Talent Acquisition at 1-888-756-2701.