at Ashland, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Ashland Specialty Ingredients, GP
Are you the kind of person that is always thinking, sketching, seeking, and adjusting? Who needs to understand how things work and then figure out how they can work better? Are you a passionate, tenacious, solver who loves to work with others who share your drive? Are you digitally savvy? Are you positive, constructive, and ingenious?
Are you always solving?
Then wed like to meet you and bet youd like to meet us.
Ashland has an exciting opportunity for a digital / graphic designer to join our Ashland team at our Wilmington location. This is a hybrid role, and the candidate selected will be expected to come into the Wilmington office as needed. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company. This position will report to the Global Director of Creative.
The primary responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
This role will focus on graphic design and applying it to digital applications including ashland.com and Pardot (email campaigns), and in support of the design needs of the global communications team as needed, including but not limited to print ads, brochures/sell sheets, trade shows, posters, collateral, and Power Point presentations.
The secondary responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
The successful candidate will champion the brand and ensure quality and excellence at every touch point. This role will also assist in managing and building asset libraries in DAM, updating the employee intranet site, coordinating and scheduling content for social media posts.
To be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- BA/BS in graphic design
- 5-10 years professional experience
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Strong editing, writing, spelling skills
- Experience designing and building websites/pages via CMS
- Proficiency in Adobe CC inDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- A strong interest in and understanding of branding and can work within existing brand guidelines
- Operational efficiency to execute assigned tasks independently
- A problem solver mentality who exhibits positivity, optimism, and high energy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Portfolio of work exhibiting a range of design capability from print to digital applications
The following skill sets are preferred:
- Experience designing and building email blast templates and campaigns
- Understanding of email marketing and website industry best practices, UI/UX
- Experience creating animated gif / motion graphics for digital ads, social posts, and web graphics a plus
- Coding experience a plus
- Strong MS Office skills in Outlook, Teams, Excel, Powerpoint
- Social media posting experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
In more than 100 countries, the people of Ashland LLC. (NYSE: ASH) provide the specialty chemicals,...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity