at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Wilmington, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday
The Portfolio Manager II will manage a portfolio of existing commercial banking customer relationships as assigned by the commercial banking team leader or department manager. The incumbent will have overall responsibility for the daily servicing of these commercial relationships, which involves the management of existing loan and deposit accounts as well as the sale of additional credit and non-credit products, including corporate cash management and on-line banking services, as deemed appropriate. The incumbent will serve as the "gatekeeper" for the recommendation or direct sale of other Bank products and services in an effort to increase depth of the banking relationship and the overall customer contribution and profitability margin of the assigned portfolio. The incumbent will also work closely with the Team Leader or Department Manager to support the credit administration needs of that Manager's customer portfolio as well as interview customers to develop information concerning their business, financial condition and operating performance, as well as to evaluate financing needs. The work experience and training of the individual would dictate the complexity of the customer relationships managed, any credit authority extended, and the designation of the Portfolio Manager. The incumbent will be required to travel within the bank's "footprint" to branch locations and visit commercial customers at their place of business.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business related field, or equivalent experience.
- Must have 2-4 years of relevant banking experience.
- Total relevant banking experience may be in the areas of Commercial Credit Administration, Commercial Real Estate, Middle Market, Business Banking, Small Business Banking and/or Private Banking.
- Must have effective sales skills and superior customer service skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of commercial and consumer loan and deposit products.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as excellent listening ability and presentation skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.