at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
Perform all assigned Electrical Technician duties within class to include equipment repairs, PM’s, diagnostics, troubleshooting and emergency response on equipment.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Read and understand equipment manuals.
- Responsible to move throughout the facility, reach vertical heights up to 150’ to perform repairs, PM’s, and monitor equipment in both open and confined spaces.
- Performs preventive maintenance as assigned which includes but is not limited to repair, diagnostics, cleaning, lubrication, upgrading, of machinery, scales, printers, necessary computers, etc.
- Fix equipment when a breakdown occurs.
- Walk, carrying boxes, tools and machine parts on wet and greasy floors for distance over 100 foot during performance of job function.