at Kelly Services in Newark, Delaware, United States
Specialist Training Advisor
Location: Newark, DE, 19702
Business Unit: Manufacturing
Hours: 40 hours/week
Duration: 12 month contract
Hybrid Role: 50% on-site (limited remote working days)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lean Academy Specialist Training Adviser to join a Client’s Lean Academy, and be part of the Operations Lean Centre of Excellence.
+ Manage full logistical and administrative support for the LLA (collating programme nominations, confirming attendance on individual cohorts and managing reserve lists)
+ Accountable for liaising with programme participants from initial invitation to final programme feedback summary – effectively first ‘port of call’ for participant and line manager queries, especially during engagement and induction.
+ Administer individual and team questionnaires, compile materials, host the Virtual Academy and collate attendee feedback.
+ perform a variety of secretarial, administrative, and project-oriented activities to the LA and COE teams, coordinating complex meetings and off-site events, diary arrangements and travel in line with company policy.
+ Support the preparation of a budget and overall accountability for managing and monitoring the day-to-day transactions of the program cost centres.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• High school qualification
• Proven Administrative experience
• Ability to follow processes
• Evidence of good, clear written and spoken communications
• Specialist knowledge in relation to administrative/business support activities in the relevant area
• Competent in the use of relevant office equipment and systems
• Experience of a variety of software/systems• Can create and maintain systems for efficiency for both self and others
• Customer Service, stakeholder management and engagement at all levels in the organization
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Independent proactive worker with high attention to detail
• Willingness to be creative, flexible and pick up a variety of tasks
• Ability to deliver quality work at pace
Desirable Skills & Experience:
• Relevant vocational qualifications or equivalent experience
• Team management skills
• Professional qualification
• Change Management/Project Management
• Basic understanding of Lean
• Experience of working in, and knowledge of Operations
So, what’s next…
Are you already imagining yourself in this role? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly ® .
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.