at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Newark, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Cash Connect is currently seeking a Forecasting Analyst - ATM Operations. A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect funds nearly 17,000 ATMs in all 50 states and is recognized as a leader in the industry. Both the ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) and ATMMarketplace.com have honored Cash Connect with their prestigious ATM Industry Awards for Excellence. The Forecasting Analyst - ATM Operations will be responsible managing all aspects related to Cash Connect’s Forecasting service, which ensures that ATMs have optimal cash levels at all times. The incumbent will be responsible for forecasting cash amounts for ATMs, evaluating forecasts and identifying and addressing potential cash outages. The incumbent will be responsible for operating a sophisticated software system used to accomplish these objectives as well as managing all aspects of the software system and making system changes to improve accuracy and efficiency. The Forecasting Analyst - ATM Operations will be required to communicate with customers and vendors daily to ensure high service levels are met, as well as present reports to management that identify open issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Accounting, or Statistics, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced knowledge of mathematics and/or statistics is highly desirable.
- Must have working knowledge of software applications, including database utilities software and report writer software, database structures, internet, client service and mainframe technologies.
- Must have the ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, present ideas to teammates and management, and implement changes.
- Must have to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills as well as good visual presentation skills and must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and be a motivated, self-starter requiring minimal supervision and prioritize work effectively.
- Must have the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and with customers and vendors.
- Must have the strong desire to learn, grow, and constantly face new challenges.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.