at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Northern Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia, PA or Berwyn, PA
Hybrid/Onsite schedule for those residing within the Greater Philadelphia region
Remote Work Available for those outside the Greater Philadelphia region
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Mulesoft Integration Engineer to work on the bank’s digital transformation initiative. The Mulesoft Integration Engineer will lead the development of complex system integrations using the Enterprise Integration Platform. The Mulesoft Integration Engineer will need to understand an array of unique Bank systems to build integration solutions effectively. The Mulesoft Integration engineer will collaborate with business analysts, cloud architects, infrastructure teams, and information security teams to design efficient and reusable Mulesoft integration solutions. The Mulesoft Integration Engineer will be responsible for understanding the bank’s source and target systems, planning, and implementing Mulesoft integration solutions, testing and deploying those solutions, participating in code review sessions, debugging and resolving technical production issues, and supporting the Enterprise Integration Platform. The Mulesoft Integration Engineer will be responsible for authoring technical specifications from business requirements or use cases, detailed design documentation, architecture diagrams, and system flows. The Mulesoft Integration Engineer must be passionate about technology and industry trends to learn new and current technologies and evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality solutions.
This is a full-time position located in either Wayne, PA , Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia, PA. This position has a hybrid work schedule of 3 days a week in the office and 2 days a week remote for anyone residing within the Greater Philadelphia region. Will consider fully remote work with occasional travel to the office for those residing outside the Greater Philadelphia region.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Software Engineering or equivalent amount of education and experience.
- Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of software design and application development. Prior banking/financial services industry experience highly preferred.
- Must have experience in hands-on development of MuleSoft Integrations.
- Must have in-depth understanding of the entire software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, system design, development, testing, debugging and deployment.
- Must have experience developing within the MuleSoft Cloudhub environment, developing system, process, and experience with APIs is required.
- Must have development experience using Mule 4 is required. Mule 4 Certified Developer (Level 1) certification is required.
- Must have strong experience with designing API specs using RAML, Swagger, OpenAPI or other API modeling language.
- Must have a solid understanding of all aspects of the API development lifecycle from design build to governance management as they pertain to the MuleSoft platform.
- Must have extensive knowledge of API frameworks (REST, SOAP, etc) and experience preparing Postman test payloads in XML and JSON formats.
- Must have extensive knowledge of API security protocols (OAuth, Mutual Authentication, etc).
- Previous experience with the BIAN domain driven design model is preferred.
- Previous Integration experience with SaaS solutions such as Salesforce.com, Oracle ERP is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with databases, Spring Boot, JSON formats, message queues, ETL, event brokers, CI/CD Pipelines and microservices.
- Experience deploying solutions into a secure environment.
- Experience with developing and deploying cloud-based solutions; Azure is preferred.
- Modern application bundling experience preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Preferred experience with Core Banking or Financial services industry services.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver high-quality, complex systems, independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must possess strong time management and organizational skills to be able to successfully deliver multiple projects simultaneously within slated timeframes.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics