at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Newark, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday
The ATM Settlement Specialist is responsible for performing all functions required to support over 4,500 ATMs and 2500 Smart Safes funded or managed by Cash Connect within strict deadlines. The Settlement Specialist is responsible for performing all functions required to operationally support over 4,500 ATMs funded or managed by Cash Connect within strict deadlines. The incumbent handles settlement operations for ATMs including closing cash orders, handling adjustments, filing of claims, processing of general ledger entries, in-depth research, and balancing of financial transactions to the database. The Settlement Specialist relies on prior training, experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The position requires that the Associate independently handle weekly and monthly reporting on exception terminals and escalate issues as needed. The Settlement Specialist must also be able to perform a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard settlement procedures or related financial areas. The incumbent may participate in projects and may be called upon to assist and train others.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or 2 years of experience in cash logistics is required. Incumbent will preferably have additional experience in a dependent field (ATM operations, bank operations, retail banking or other banking capacity).
- Must have the ability to identify, research and resolve complex situations including but not limited to monetary errors, reporting discrepancies, or terminal malfunction.
- Requires independent reasoning based on prior experience, analytical skills and practical knowledge of systems/applications with an awareness of the Cash Connect and Courier processes and rules surrounding them.
- Requires good oral and written communications skills.
- The position requires ability to work in a deadline driven environment while prioritizing various responsibilities effectively.
- Should be proficient in using Windows and Microsoft software products, specifically Excel, and be able to develop an understanding of in-house applications.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.