at ALLSTEM Connections in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The candidate should have a passion to tackle complex problems and help develop innovative solutions, attain a self-motivated pro-active attitude, inquisitiveness and eagerness to learn, demonstrate ownership with the drive to troubleshoot issues methodically and deliver under pressure. A successful candidate will have experience working within an agile software development lifecycle, collaborating with his team, partnering effectively and executing on cross-dependencies across the organization with technology leads, architects, production management, business analysts and quality assurance groups.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience, CS degree preferred
• Strong experience in Core Java, Object Oriented, RDBMS (Oracle), SQL, Spring, ORM (JPA/Hibernate) and Unix Scripts
• Experience in architecting and building secure, highly available, resilient, scalable systems leveraging clustering and load balancing of web / app servers and messaging systems (Kafka / MQ Series)
• Knowledge of container based development, orchestration, micro services frameworks and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Spring Boot, Swagger) is a plus
• Knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus i.e. Spring Flux
• Understanding of Agile methodology and leveraging SDLC tools to improve development and testing efficiency (JIRA, Jenkins, GIT, JUnit, Selenium, Lint)
• Experience in streaming / aggregation frameworks (Storm, Spark) is a plus
• Experience using NoSQL / BigData Stores (Cassandra, Elastic Search, Cloudera Stack or H-Base) is a plus
• Banking and payments domain background is a plus