at Baltimore Aircoil Company in Milford, Delaware, United States
Baltimore Aircoil Company (BAC), an Amsted Industry, is a proudly employee-owned, equal-opportunity company who is committed to upholding a diverse, inclusive culture that thrives on teamwork and a spirit of enterprise.
We are the global leader in sustainable solutions for evaporative cooling, thermal storage, and heat transfer equipment with headquarters located in Jessup, Maryland and manufacturing located in Madera, CA, Milford, DE and Dayton, TN.
The Human Resources Manager is a key member of the Plant Leadership Team, providing expertise and recommendations that lead to the achievement of business priorities.
If you want to make an impact, have a sense of belonging and a desire to grow. Every reason to join us begins with YOU!
The Human Resources Manager is a key member of the Plant Leadership Team, providing expertise and recommendations that lead to the achievement of business priorities. The HR Manager will provide human capital planning leadership that enables the organization to attract, acquire, develop and retain strong talent, and to position the company as an employer of choice. This role is responsible for implementing Human Resources best practices that drive the achievement of business goals, mitigate organizational risk and align with Regional HR initiatives. It is expected that this dynamic leader will pursue and enjoy daily interaction with employees in a manufacturing environment.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the plants Human Resource function and performance aligned to site business objectives.
- As a strategic business partner, participate in the development of the plants plan and program with emphasis on talent requirements, development and impact on the business
- Establish credibility throughout the organization with management and employees in order to be an effective listener and problem solver
- Translate strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans
- Develop appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the plant. This could include programs for: employee relations, employee challenges and career development
- Develop and support staffing strategies to identify talent within and outside the plant for positions of responsibility, partnering with regional talent team
- Manage the budget and other financial impacts of the plant human resource department
- Evaluation of the human resource team and plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth
- Partner with the OSHA Safety Manager to drive workers compensation cases to close and facilitate successful return to work programs to benefit employees
- Partner with leaders in design and presentation of engaging training programs for all levels of the facility to educate and develop employees
- This role is part of the Global Human Resource Team and will participate in global HR initiatives and objectives
NATURE AND SCOPE
The Human Resources Manager will report to the HR Operations Manager, Americas. As part of the Global Human Resource Team, the Human Resources Manager will have interactions and engagement with the Regional Director, HR and Global VP, Human Resources as well as partner with the HR Managers at other locations for consistent implementation of policies and procedures. The Human Resources Manager will have 2-3 direct reports.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelors Degree in...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity