at Dentsply Sirona in Milford, Delaware, United States
Dentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona's global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company's shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
- Evaluating and motivating employees of all levels to greater operating productivity to establish improved methods for all operations affecting product quality, inventory levels, customer shipping service and operating costs.
- Provide strong leadership to set performance expectations and work with the team to ensure they are met.
- Proactively counsel employees when performance standards are not met. Take needed actions to meet expectations.
- Oversee multiple production areas and projects to meet schedule deadlines. Make roster adjustments as needed to meet priorities.
- Coordinate Operations with Finance, Quality, Marketing, R&D, Clinical, and Human Resources as required.
- Work with planning and finance to project labor requirements and associated production output.
- Provide and ensure the environment for a safe and secure facility. Ensure all OSHA requirements are met.
- Ensure the level of housekeeping and cleanliness meets cGMP requirements.
- Develop appropriate associate retention strategies with the Human Resources department.
- Perform duties assigned to meet all EHS standards and emergency management protocol.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to improve safety, quality and profitability.
- Establish and maintain an efficient organization through staffing with qualified personnel equipped to achieve the objectives of the Manufacturing group by planning and directing the activities of the group and staying within the budgetary constraints.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in specified discipline
- 10 years of related work experience
Key Required Skills, Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Experience managing a large (>200 people) manufacturing operation.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity