at Robert Half in NEWARK, Delaware, United States
Robert Half is looking for a Systems Analyst to join our clients project team. For consideration, please contact Kalie Meramo at (267) 668-2643.
- Test and analyze systems to identify code problems, software errors, work with programmers to correct.
- Work with internal and external parties to identify, translate, and document all business requirements, processes and proposed solutions.
- Seek to continuously improve all system interfaces and perform continuous training and research to drive modernization and risk mitigation.
- Analyze business and user requirements, procedures and problems to automate process.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and leverage end-to-end knowledge to identify people, process, and technology gaps pertaining to system communications. Effectively assess gaps and communicate with all parties to resolve.
- Assist in planning or developing new systems or improving existing, review computer systems capabilities, work flow, schedule limitations, and perform feasibility studies.
- Will make recommendations for IT systems, processes associated with software technology planning, development, implementation, security and interfaces.
- Assist in training users to work on systems and programs, provide problem resolution and support for apps and systems.Requirements
Candidates should have the ability to express complex business concepts in layman or technical terms as required, and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Management Information Systems OR, in lieu of degree, equal work experience is preferred. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with systems integration and data platforms.
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.