at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Newark, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Hybrid/Onsite - 3 days a week in the office and 2 days a week remote
The Quality Analyst will support our Cash Connect division strategies and report to the Manger of Cash Logistics and Quality Control. The incumbent will support the development, performance, and quality of products and services offered by Cash Connect. The incumbent will ensure conformity to established Division standards and customer requirements by maintaining quality assurance policies, processes, procedures, and controls. The Quality Analyst will manage relationships with third-party vendors and their headquarters staff, including executive-level management, to ensure prompt resolution of standard deviations. The incumbent will troubleshoot problems confidently, work diligently to provide detailed analytical reports, manage the end-to-end process quality review of all processes and drive efficiency while mitigating financial risk. The Quality Analyst is the subject matter expert in the Cash Logistics industry and will apply strategic and analytical skills to translate and present data. The incumbent will also serve as an expert in other departments and utilize your expert knowledge base in areas that will include retail deposits, regulatory compliance, asset recovery, claims research, developer code testing, and concurrently work on various projects.
- Develop problem frameworks, hypotheses, test and analysis, solution development, scope operational feasibility, predictive modeling, lead implementation efforts and develop a monitoring plan for a variety of initiatives
- Provide thorough oversight of the quality of operational performance with an emphasis on compliance, claims and process improvement.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and large national ATM providers/ISOs through the settlement/claim handling process, resolving customer issues, answering inquiries, & providing ATM and Deposit Safe expertise.
- Assist in the planning, development, and oversight of quality management processes and system, coordinating with all areas of Cash Connect as well as Cash Logistics carriers to ensure superior performance.
- Develop, collect, and analyze data from a variety of sources to report results while managing constraints and coordinating corrective action plans and procedures to achieve continuous flow across all departments within the division.
- Own the end-to-end quality/compliance tasks.
- Perform quality process roles in various departments throughout the division to facilitate root cause elimination and permanent reduction of errors.
- Provide process expertise to company employees, carriers, customers, and regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with Bank, client, and regulatory requirements.
- Support process audit activities including but not limited to conducting periodic assessments to measure and ensure adherence of processes and procedures by internal personnel and carriers.
- Support the onboarding process of new 3rd party partners, customers, and carriers.
- Support management review of quality controls through strategic evaluations and reporting of KPIs.
- Work collaboratively with the Information Technology team to ensure the effectiveness of proprietary software, including process/system design and testing of enhancements, code testing, issues/problems, and decision approval for operational readiness. Implement new systems, as it applies to redesigned business processes, training and change management
- Identify, and administer policies and procedures to ensure overall efficiency and productivity within parameters of Cash Connect guidelines.
- Maintain databases to ensure accurate data storage and mining capabilities as necessary.
- The ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills with all levels of the organization. Strong ability to produce actionable solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments to improve work productivity and accuracy.
- improvement. Capability to manage work and provide timely business and technical presentations for the analytics across multiple assets within a customer portfolio in addition to carrier footprint.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in the sciences or quantitative field preferred. Combination of education and relevant experience in Cash Logistics oversight in lieu of bachelor's degree may be considered
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the ATM industry, Smart Safes/Kiosks, cash logistics, armored carrier services and vendor invoice reconcilement. Preferred.
- Must be able to use query tables, pivots charts, (X)VLOOKUP as well as familiarity with programming code in order to perform root cause analysis.
- Must have a demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience.
- Must have strong understanding of Operational Excellence, Lean principals, statistics and data analysis.
- Previous cash logistics experience strongly preferred.
- Operations Management experience preferred.
- Superior root cause analysis and problem-solving skills with the ability to make sound decisions quickly.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions (familiarity with FMEA, Kaizen, Lean tools a plus).
- Ability to Multi-task and manage several competing demands at one time.
- Must have knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Must have strong skills using Microsoft Office software products, including intermediate/advanced Excel modeling techniques. SQL experience strongly preferred.
- Must have the strong desire to learn, grow, and constantly face new challenges
- Superior written and oral communication, ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas/information.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to better understand objectives and KPIs to improve asset protection.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.