at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionPosition type: Full-time
Location: Newark, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday
The Administrator I will be responsible for processing various specialized functions while ensuring compliance with all Bank and Corporate Trust policies and procedures. The incumbent is primarily responsible for cash processing, loan assignment processing, Deposit/Withdrawal at Custodian (DWAC) processing, reviewing loan systems, debt service payments, fee collection, compliance collection, account reconciliation, and client interface. The Administrator I will work closely with other administrators, relationship mangers, support areas, and external clients. The incumbent will be required to become familiar with applications used by Global Capital Markets in order to support the Relationship Managers with onboarding of new transactions, interest payments, and daily and monthly reporting. The Administrator I acts as the liaison, responding to internal and external inquiries, between operations, compliance, DTC, management and vendors.
- Bachelor degree in Business or related business discipline preferred.
- Must be proficient with numbers and basic accounting.
- Must have general knowledge of regulatory rules that apply to communication with customers such as the FDCPA, RESPA, FCRA, etc.
- Prior banking or financial services industry experience is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to write reports, memorandums, business correspondence and draft procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public clearly and concisely.
- Must have a general knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision and exercise sound judgment.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to organize workflow.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.