at Benedictine Programs and Services in Ridgley, Maryland, United States
Adults Services Program Director (Full Time)
Department: Executive and administrative
As a member of the Senior Management Team, the Adult Services Director will provide leadership to all aspects of the Adult Services Program in Maryland. The Director is responsible for the management and fiscal sustainability of the Program to ensure current and future success for residential and meaningful day services for adults with developmental disabilities supported by Benedictine.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide Leadership in all aspects of residential and meaningful day services for adults in Maryland.
- Responsible for the budget of Adult Services programs and maintaining contracts with the various state agencies.
- Oversight of program implementation and development of new programs to include expansion into new waiver services.
- Oversight of development and implementation of quality assurance systems for evaluating programs.
- Oversight and development of administrative policies and procedures.
- Ensure all facilities meet licensing requirements from the various state regulatory agencies.
- Develop and promote Legislative Advocacy efforts for Adult Services.
- Work with various state agencies to include, but not limited to: Maryland, Virginia, and D.C.
- Effectively liaise with internal groups to include, but not limited to Finance, HR, IT and Education.
- Interview and take lead on recruiting prospective new individuals seeking services through Benedictine.
- Assist in the development of strategic plan for the organization.
- Assist in fundraising efforts for Benedictine.
- Assist in the development of community partnership opportunities.
- Assist in the expansion of community based meaningful day services.
- On Call 24 hours a day for emergencies.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred) in related field.
- Progressively responsible for managerial and supervisory experience. Extensive experience in Program Management and Fiscal Management.
- Experience providing services to persons with developmental disabilities.
- Knowledge of state regulatory requirements for DD Community Services.
Excellent organizational skills and work habits that are results oriented.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Must pass pre-employment screening and criminal background check through CJIS as stated in Family Law Article 5.561.
- Must pass initial and ongoing trainings.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.