at Benedictine Programs and Services in Ridgley, Maryland, United States
The Maintenance Worker provides general maintenance to 22 community group homes in Ridgely, Henderson, Denton, Easton, Trappe, and Annapolis.
Need more details? Here are the primary duties and responsibilities:
- Consistently report to work on time as scheduled, prepared to perform assigned duties and responsibilities during entire scheduled work period/ shift.
- Perform a wide variety of preventative and general maintenance as well as repairs to homes and equipment to provide a healthy and safe living environment.
- Perform other tasks related to maintain facilities in excellent condition.
- Respond to all maintenance requests promptly and professionally through a web-based work order request program.
- Report to Community Facilities Coordinator regarding issues resolved, those needing attention, and those currently in progress.