at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionWSFS Bank is currently seeking an SBA Lending Relationship Manager.The SBA Lending Relationship Manager will be responsible for developing strategies to originate SBA loans in the marketplace, as well as partnering with Retail branches and the Commercial lending network in order to develop strategies relating to referrals from internal sources. The incumbent will be responsible for the sales life cycle, including lead generation and sourcing, loan policies and structure, product knowledge and financial analysis. The incumbent will call on and develop a referral network with commercial real estate brokers, business brokers, business/professional associations, accountants, lawyers, etc. in order to solicit SBA loan opportunities. The incumbent will be responsible for structuring SBA loan proposals and preparing credit packages. The incumbent will also be responsible for the success and growth of the assigned sales territory. The SBA Lending Relationship Manager will also be responsible for being the face of WSFS Bank for existing WSFS SBA portfolio customers have servicing needs.
This position is a 40 hour weekly position located at our location in Maryland, Virginia, D.C and Delaware .
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business related field, or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least 5 years of financial services industry experience.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Small Business Administration (SBA) lending, including 7(a) and 504 loans
- Must have at least 5 years of experience selling business related financial services products.
- Must possess superior customer service, sales, and business development skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of commercial and consumer loan and deposit products.
- Must have the ability to travel to WSFS Bank’s various locations throughout our footprint.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening ability and presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have an intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office.
- Some knowledge and understanding of underwriting and evaluation commercial credit is preferred.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.