at First Citizens Community Bank in Greenville, Delaware, United States
- Develop and establish new profitable financial relationships, focusing on the small business segment, emphasizing loans, deposits, cash management, trust and investment and other ancillary bank products and services. Research and develop targeted leads to develop small business growth. Interview prospective customers and gather all relevant credit and financial data to initiate the credit process and determine if the customer meets the bank’s credit requirements. May be responsible for performing annual trends.
- Initiate, evaluate, process and administer their personal portfolio and oversees the office portfolio of commercial, mortgage, and consumer loans that meet or exceed the Bank’s credit quality, profitability, loan growth and service objectives and provide customers with an ability to protect loan payments at minimum costs via credit life and A/H sales in order to contribute to the Bank’s lending profit objectives without compromising quality and to minimize customer and Bank loan loss.
- Manage a sales culture at the office by conducting or overseeing sales meetings, ensuring that superior customer service is evidenced by a noticeably positive customer experience at every point of contact, establishing team and individual goals, and developing a quality sales staff which includes hiring, training, motivating and appraising staff in order to manage an active sales and customer service team that achieves growth and income objectives.
- Oversee operational activities by keeping informed about operational functions, monitoring staff performance and training personnel in a manner that ensures compliance with audits and operational measures, such as charge-offs and over & shorts, that are satisfactory in order to achieve profit and growth objectives, ensure effective and efficient operational programs, and maintain adequate Bank security.
- Coordinate the maintenance of office building, equipment, and grounds in order to ensure that the facility is attractive and efficient in delivering customer service.
- Develop and maintain a personal program for maintaining an adequate level of knowledge in banking matters, competitive factors, and management techniques; also demonstrate personal and interpersonal behavior, attitude, judgment, communication and initiative with customers and employees in order to ensure an acceptable degree of performance.