at First Citizens Community Bank in Greenville, Delaware, United States
- Provide timely and courteous customer service.
- Process customer transactions in a professional, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Exemplify FCCB's standard of delivering exceptional customer service every time.
- Assess customer's financial needs and suggest Bank services and products.
- Actively participate in and promote the Bank's sales culture and referral programs.
- Maintain daily transactions and balances, research outages, and balance the cash drawer in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow proper procedures and complete tasks in compliance with banking regulations.
- Identify customer needs and develop solutions to exceed customer goals and expectations.
- Constructively interact with co-workers.
There are four levels within the Universal Associate role. The Universal Associate I:
- Processes transactions and handles cash, vault, ATM responsibilities, etc. as outlined above.
- Opens and maintains deposit accounts for consumers and businesses.
- Completes all necessary maintenance on customer accounts.
HOURS will average approximately 38-40 hours per week and will include working some Saturday mornings. This position is budgeted for 2,080 hours per year. May also work in other offices in the region as needed.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account